DeCapite Family and Cosmetic Dentistry will reopen, Friday, May 29! Appointments only (734) 744-5457
Here at DeCapite Dental, we have been thinking about you, and we hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. Everyone is going through a lot, and we are all eager to start our normal routines again.
As we welcome you back to our office, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment here is our number one goal. We are following the most recent advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our professional organizations (American Dental Association, and Michigan Dental Association) to make the necessary changes to keep you, our other patients, and our staff safe from infection.
The precautionary procedures we have implemented include:
- The carpet has been steam cleaned.
- The air ducts have been professionally sanitized.
- The walls have been washed.
- Questions regarding the health of our patients will be required to be answered before each appointment.
- The temperature of each patient and employee will be taken before entry into the office.
- Sanitizer will be available in the waiting room for patient use before appointments.
- We will be allowing for more downtime between appointments to promote social distancing between patients, and to allow more time for proper sanitation of office equipment and operatories.
- Chairs in the waiting room will be placed more than 6 feet apart.
- Patients will have the option to wait in their cars before their appointments.
- Hard-to-disinfect items, such as magazines, will be removed from the waiting room to maximize the potential for cleanliness.
- Plexi-Glass protectors will be placed at the reception desk to reduce contact between staff and patients.
- All staff will be wearing the proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and every patient safe in our office.
Please call us at (734) 744-5457 if you have any questions or to make an appointment.
Thank you for supporting us through these changes. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. James DeCapite & Staff
State of the Art Practice
We utilize the latest in technology, digital imaging, and infection control to offer you the best possible dental care.Read more…
Accepting New Patients
We’re always here to help new patients with their dental care and are in-network with many insurance plansRead more…
Digital imaging uses less radiation, is available immediately, and provides more information than film x-rays.Read more…
Dental implants are designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel and function like natural teeth.Read more…
A crown is a custom made dental restoration that completely caps or covers a tooth or dental implant.Read more…
Having a beautiful smile may be easier than you think with this simple bleaching procedure. Contact us today.Read more…
General and Cosmetic Dentistry for Families, Teens, Children, and Seniors
Located in Livonia, Michigan – Near Redford, Dearborn Heights, Plymouth, and Westland
Our office is located at 31544 Schoolcraft Rd. in Livonia MI, at the northwest corner of Schoolcraft and Merriman Roads. This is within a 20 or 30 minute drive of much of Metro Detroit, including Livonia, Redford, Dearborn Heights, Canton, Novi, Northville, Plymouth, Westland, Southfield, and Detroit. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Friday 9 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00a.m. to 1:00p.m.
Dr. DeCapite has been practicing since 1984, is a graduate of The University of Michigan School of Dentistry, and is complemented by a knowledgeable, experienced, and friendly staff. Our practice offers a range of cosmetic dentistry options to give you a smile you’re happy to show off. Modern cosmetic dentistry techniques make it easier than ever for you to have a bright, even smile.
As a family oriented practice, children are always welcome. We teach your children the proper way to take care of their teeth and just as important, they learn that going to the dentist can be fun. We serve people of all ages, welcome new patients, and are In-Network with a wide variety of insurance plans.
Call us today at (734) 744-5457.