* It is important to note that the offices of Dr. Jim DeCapite are closed until further notice. Please like and follow our Facebook Page for additional updated information. Thank you.
Here is our newest blog!
4 Spring Cleaning Tips for Great Dental Health
Who doesn’t love spring and Easter in Metro Detroit. The sun seems to shine brighter as the flowers are starting to bloom, and warmer weather is on its way! In Livonia, Redford, and all the surrounding areas, we are more than ready for spring and the upcoming Easter season! It’s a great time of year to get outside, enjoy the fresh air, and focus on our dental health. Dental health is particularly important as Easter approaches, with its chocolate bunnies and candy eggs!
Dr. Jim DeCapite wants to help everyone in the Motor City and beyond with these 4 spring cleaning tips for good dental health this spring and all year round:
- Limit sugar-filled Easter candy: Easter time is so much fun, with egg hunts and family gatherings but it also means a lot of chocolate and sugar will be eaten! Enjoy a few nibbles of that chocolate bunny or a bite or two of the sweet treats that taste so good, but in limited amounts for better dental health!
- Enjoy fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables: Fresh, raw fruits and vegetables can be just as sweet and tasty as candy. A crunchy, juicy apple can be just as satisfying and will help keep the mouth clean and healthy!
- Remember to floss and brush: After indulging on that chocolate bunny, it is especially important to floss and brush! Ask Jim DeCapite about proper flossing and brushing techniques that will keep mouths healthy even after indulging in a few sweet treats.
- Schedule a dental cleaning: Spring is the perfect time of year to schedule a thorough dental cleaning. While brushing and flossing every day is great for dental health, a dental cleaning takes it one step further. A professional cleaning with DeCapite Family and Cosmetic Dentistry leaves the mouth healthy and the teeth ready for a beautiful spring smile!
Spring is the perfect time to focus on good dental health. While we work on spring cleaning our homes, we need to also focus on keeping our mouths and gums clean and healthy!
We want our patients in Livonia, Redford, and the surrounding areas of the west side of Metro Detroit to take steps toward having a healthy mouth. We are ready to schedule that very important appointment for a dental cleaning and checkup for all our patients in the Livonia, Redford, Dearborn Heights, Plymouth, and surrounding Metro Detroit communities!
We also accept new patients and, of course, all emergencies. We are conveniently located in Livonia, near the intersection of Schoolcraft and Merriman Roads. Call the office today to set an appointment!
It is important to note that the offices of Dr. Jim DeCapite are closed until further notice. Please like and follow our Facebook Page for additional updated information. Thank you.
This informative post, about dental health, family and cosmetic dentistry, and patient care, is brought to you by DeCapite Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Livonia Michigan.
Please call us for an appointment today.
734 744 5457
31644 Schoolcraft Road
Livonia, MI 48150
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Find us on Google my Business and give us a review!
The content of this blog article about family and cosmetic dentistry is intended solely for informational purposes and is not intended to be offered as medical advice in any manner or form. Always consult a dentist, doctor or licensed medical professional with any questions.
Photo: Pixabay, Alexas_Fotos, Easter